If you have Amazon prime you know there are lots of deals on prime day, especially for tech and specifically here: watches. There are millions to pick from but here I will give you my personal top 6 which are on sale…
Tensky Smart Watch
£55.99 down from £99.99
Basic watch but does everything you need it to including track health stats such as step and sleep as well as 60 different sports. Build in Bluetooth and Alexa built into it.
£100 – £150
Garmin Forerunner 245
£146 down from £249.99
My old favorite watch, from the Garmin forerunner range. Honestly you cant go wrong with any Garmin watch. Does everything you want from a running watch and the Garmin app is easy to use and user friendly:
- EASY-TO-USE: Features a bright, always-on color screen and a reliable 5-button interface that lets you mark laps with just a quick press
- GARMIN COACH: Get custom training plans that adapt to help you meet your 5K, 10k or half marathon goal
- SAFETY AND TRACKING: Easily share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance” manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection, if needed
- ADVANCED RUNNING DYNAMICS: Includes cadence, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio
- SPORTS PROFILES: Run plus treadmill, indoor track, bike, indoor bike, treadmill, pool swim, row indoor, elliptical, stair stepper and more
- BODY BATTERY: Body Battery energy monitoring uses collected data to gauge your energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest
- CONNECTED FEATURES: Includes smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online community, live tracking
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
- STYLE: Choose from 2 colour options
£100 – 150
Polar M430 running watch
£109.99 down from £139.99
Polar watch’s have been becoming more popular recently, a slightly cheaper alternative to some of the Garmin watches and packs the same punch in features.
About this item
- Measures heart rate from the wrist with six LED solution
- Integrated GPS with A-GPS data predicting positions of the GPS for greater accuracy, has a built-in accelerometer for indoor activity
- Has enhanced training features, including Polar fitness test, personalised running programme and running index via bluetooth
- Water-resistant and tracks activity and sleep 24/7, comes with vibrating alerts and smart notifications making it runner friendly
- Syncs data to the Polar flow app automatically via Bluetooth
- Sport watch model available exclusively on Amazon
£150 – £200
Garmin Instinct Solar
£157 down from £319
Another Garmin, a bit bias here as I have a Garmin but for me they are the best watches and have the best longevity and features to help you track your health and running.
About this item
- Vastly extended battery life through solar charging
- Rugged GPS watch is water-rated to 100 meters and constructed to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Track your activities for running, biking, swimming, strength and more
- Help understand your health and wellness better with all-day health monitoring and Pulse Ox
£150 – £200
Polar Ingite 2
£166.50 down from £199.99
Fitness smartwatch with GPS
The Polar Ignite 2 fitness watch is sleek, simple and smart. Get personalized guidance for workouts, recovery and sleep – in a beautifully designed watch that looks and feels good 24/7.
Essential smartwatch features as music controls and weather, keep you in control. For fitness, formal and everything in between.
Sizing: Wrist circumference 130-210 mm
Two wristband size options included in the package.
Garmin Fenix 7
£479 down from £689
A lot more expensive than the other but if you are serious about your fitness its worth the price.
About this item
- Long-running solar powered multisport GPS watch with always-on 1.3” display and new ultra-tough athletic design uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a highly responsive touchscreen interface for quick, convenient access to selections
- Take your training to the next level with endurance and real-time stamina tracking, training status, advanced performance metrics and 30+ built-in sports apps
- Get 24/7 health and wellness monitoring with wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox, stress and enhanced sleep tracking
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for the 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter; supports multi-GNSS satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Included components: fenix 7 Solar, Slate Gray w/Blk Bnd, USB Charge Cable, Quick Start Guide